All Emails Troubleshooting Guide - Emails Crunch
Setting up your AT&T email on your IOS is very easy. Read the blog till the end to know how to do so.
Simple steps to set up AT&T email on iPhone
- Open the settings of your iPhone, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to click on the “passwords and accounts” button to click on the add account option.
- You can click on others if the Provider name is not available. If it, click on it to proceed further.
- In the next window, click on the add mail account and enter the information given below;
- Name: enter the name that you want
- Email: enter your email address
- Password: type your mail password here
- Description: fill out anything you want to
- Next, select IMAP and then enter the IMAP settings for your AT&T mail.
- Once you have entered the details for the incoming mail server, you will need to do the same for the outgoing mail server.
- Hit next when you have entered the details to proceed further.
- In the next window, check the option that says email and click on it to save the email account on your iPhone.
- You need to check if you have entered the correct email settings on your iPhone for ATT.net. you can do so by entering the advanced tab for both the incoming and outgoing servers.
Once you have done this, click on done and restart your iPhone and you are good to go.